Saturday, June 2, 2007

Watching stuff

Today Mommy and Daddy and I were sitting in the den. There was a bunch of stuff to watch. First, we were watching out the window. There were bluebirds flying in and out of the bluebird house, and we also saw a woodchuck/groundhog (Mommy didn't realize that these are two different names for the same thing! Silly Mommy!) walking around behind our house.


Then I was sitting on Daddy's tummy watching a video Mommy was playing on the computer. It was a video of me! I have to say, I'm a pretty interesting baby to watch. I was making some new noises in the video. Its a new trick of mine. Maybe I'll put the video up tomorrow so you can watch it too.

2 comments:

Eve Proper said...

I don't think your mommy is that silly. I didn't know woodchucks and groundhogs were the same thing either.

Anonymous said...

how cute are you ,owen! i'd squeeze you and give you a kiss if you were here.you look so serious which is certainly befitting of a dedicated scientist. can't wait to see you thursday. love g-g and sky king