Monday, June 4, 2007

A few pictures from this weekend

This weekend I did a few other things other than being King Grumpypants. Lets see...

First, Mommy, Daddy and I walked around our neighborhood and the one next to ours. It was yard sale day (or garage sale day, as Mommy calls it). Mommy spent $17 and got:
4 outfits for me in the next size up
5 workout DVDs including Winsor Pilates
and this!


A backpack carrier! She paid $4 for that. It was a pretty good deal. Daddy ran the purple part through the wash and it looks good as new. Daddy said it was a lot easier to carry me in this than in the Baby Bjorn because I'm getting so heavy.

The other thing we did, like I said, was go to a baseball game. Before I got all grumpypants, I got to try to grab another one of Daddy's beers.


This other thing didn't happen this weekend really, but close enough. I am getting a lot better at sitting up all by myself!


Mommy has to GET me into the sitting position obviously. I'm not that good. But once she gets me there I can stay up for a while on my own. Here's a picture of me doing it today. You can see Mommy's leg is sort of behind me - she curls it around me a little bit to sort of "spot" me and keep me from toppling over completely when I start to go. But she doesn't have to help hold me up all the time anymore.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What can we say, you are growing up so fast. Love the hair...that is growing fast too. The new backpack carrier..you can see more, and pull dad's hair. The taste for beer!! Now able to sit up on your own for a time. Hands & knees next, then off you go!! Take care, look forward to reading your blog. Love Nan & Grandad. (UK).

Melissa Greenfield said...

What an awesome find at the garage sale! I can't wait to meet you this weekend, Owen. You're too cute! I hope you can convince my baby to have such cute hair like you!