Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Mobilization frustration

I have a new hobby these days which is: trying to crawl! I'm a little obsessed with it actually. I have been dragging myself around by my hands for a week or two now. But this does not get me around as quickly or as easily as I would like. First of all, sometimes the thing that I want is in front of me. Okay, a) sometimes I can't get myself to go forward, only backwards and b) it takes for freaking ever. So I'm like, 'Forget this! These knees have got to be good for something'.


What now? from meandertail on Vimeo

Okay! So now I've gotten myself up on my knees, now what? I have no idea. So what I do is just rock back and forth. Or stick one of my legs up and try to push off or something. So far neither of these approaches have been fruitful, but I'm optimistic. But it is REALLY frustrating right now! Its making me all grumpypants.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fantastic. It looks as if you are going to read, so mummy & daddy will have to keep their magazines out of reach! Not long to go before you get your hands & knees going together, then watch out Milo & cats! Loved your visit to Simon Pearce, with the glass feet etc. Managed to get online at hotspot for few minutes. Love & kisses, Nan & Grandad. (UK).