Tuesday, June 12, 2007

My trip to New Hampshire - part II

Here's some more about my trip to New Hampshire. On Sunday, we drove out to Nashua to meet my Uncle Jim and my Aunt Sara. I think I said before that they had come over to visit me on Thursday night but I was asleep already and I missed them. What a bummer. Anyhow, they just bought a new house - their first house! Everyone was pretty excited to see it but I was more excited to see my Uncle Jim. Here's a picture of us:


I know its kinda blurry but it was my favorite picture. Here's a picture of me, Mommy and Uncle Jim in his new driveway:


After we had seen the whole house we went to lunch in downtown Nashua, which was only a few minutes from Uncle Jim and Aunt Sara's house.


I wanted to eat too!


Then on Monday Mommy and I flew back home.

No comments: