Friday, June 8, 2007

Airplane!

I took my first airplane trip yesterday! Mommy and I flew up to New Hampshire to visit everyone. I was very good so I think Mommy was happy. We met another Mommy and her child at the airport and they flew all the way to New Hampshire with us too. On the first flight I slept a lot and on the second one I sat in my carseat and played with Mommy. Then when we got off of the plane, G-G and Sky King were there! Uncle Jim and Sara came to visit me last night, I hear, but I was sleeping so I didn't get to see them. Its hard when you're a baby and you have a really early bedtime! We're going to see them at their new house on Sunday.

Today Mommy and I drove out to Vermont with G-G and Sky King. It was pretty neat! We went to a place where they make glass. We saw them making some glasses and we had lunch! Well, everyone else had lunch. I sat there and chewed on a pamphlet. Mommy had some Vermont cheddar cheese soup that she has also made at home. But she was bummed that they didn't have the white chocolate mousse cake today because it is GREAT. She has made that at home too and everyone always says its the best dessert they've ever had. You can make it too if you go here.

Anyhow, I'm getting off track here. We came back home and got to meet some of G-G and Sky King's friends and neighbors. This all really wore me out, so I'm going to hit the pack-n-play. Talk to you soon!

1 comment:

Little Jax said...

That's hilarious that your grandpa is Sky King! Can your mommy call him that with a straight face?