Sunday, June 3, 2007

They call me Grumpypants

Today I was totally grumpypants. Mommy and Daddy took me to another baseball game for Daddy's work picnic. Again, I wore my baseball outfit and my Red Sox hat. But we had to leave before the game even started because I was grumpypantsing all over the place. There were a lot of people around and it was loud, but this doesn't usually bother me much. Maybe it was the teething (I'm getting the other bottom front tooth right now too - it is about halfway broken through!), maybe I was tired. When we got in the car I SOBBED all the way home! I didn't stop until we got into the garage and Mommy took me out and held me. And then I went to bed about half an hour early.

King Grumpypants!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think it's something in the cereal. Has to be. If I take R out on an excursion that lasts longer than an hour he turns into a total butt.

Good thing we're not church people, cuz that'd be embarrassing.