Monday, June 11, 2007

My trip to New Hampshire - part I

Whats up everybody?? I just got back from my trip. It will probably take me a few days to tell you about it, so here goes!

So, on Thursday Mommy and I went to the airport. Daddy came with us to the airport but he stayed there while Mommy and I went on the airplane. We had two exciting moments before we even got on the airplane:
1. Mommy forgot to bring my birth certificate which she needed to check me in for the flight! Luckily they let me go on anyway.
2. When we went through the security checkpoint, the lady asked Mommy if she had any liquids, and Mommy said 'No'. The lady pointed out that Mommy actually had a) a 16 ounce bottle of Diet Coke and b) a 32 ounce Nalgene bottle filled with water. Oops! So Mommy and I ran through the airport to catch Daddy so he could bring those back home with him.

Anyhow, by the time we got done with all of that it was time to get on the airplane. We got to get on first and Mommy got to bring my carseat on even though she didn't pay for it. There were some extra seats open. Here's a picture of me on my first airplane trip!


You can see that Mommy gave me my special naptime blankie and my special naptime pacifier because she was hoping I would take the hint. I did!

The next day we went to Vermont. I'll show you those pictures another day.

On Saturday, we went to Mommy's friend Melissa's house for her baby shower. She has a Studs right now, except she doesn't call him Studs. I don't know why not. Here's Mommy's friends Matt and Melissa holding me, the practice baby:


I got to meet a lot of other friends who read my blog. Here's me and Laura:


...and here's me and Mrs. T. She's showing me her doggie! (I got to see LOTS of doggies this weekend, by the way):


I didn't get a picture of myself with Matt and Alicia. They also have a Studs on the way and they want to make him a blog when he comes out too! I can't wait to read it! I'll even put a link on my page.

The party was fun! I took a nap in my pack-n-play for part of it. For the rest of it I got passed around to everyone. I smiled a lot and had a good time!

Anyhow, today has been a long day so I'm going to end here. I'll tell you about the rest of my trip later!

3 comments:

Melissa Greenfield said...

It was so nice to meet you, Owen. You are far too cute. I'm glad you let us practice with you. :) I'm glad you made it home safely as well. I look forward to seeing you again soon, hopefully with my little peanut.

Laura said...

Owen, it was so nice to meet you!! You are so cute and such a happy baby!!

Anonymous said...

Oh Owen, I'm sorry I didn't get to see these pictures earlier. I've been pretty busy since the shower. It was great meeting you and seeing your Mom. You really are a charmer! Can't wait for my grandbabies to meet you too. Have a great summer! Love you.