Thursday, May 31, 2007

Party time!

This weekend we went to a bunch of parties. One party was at Mommy's boss' house. I got to see a lot of my friends. Here are some pictures:

Daddy was holding me in my Baby Bjorn and he was drinking a beer. Mommy and Daddy both like beer and so do I. Here I am trying to drink Daddy's beer.


Mommy's friend Archana let me chew on her finger which helped because I am still teething!


Here I am talking to Mommy's boss. He is a scientist too, so I thought he would be interested in my latest Exersaucer experiments. He suggested a few controls I should try, which I'm working on now.


Then I hung out with my Aunt Sheri. Aunt Sheri is really a very nice looking lady but you would never know it from any of her pictures because she always looks like a freak.


And here I am with Mommy's friend Gil. He was funny and said he was going to be like my wierd drunk uncle.

No comments: