Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Exersaucer Experiments

There are all kinds of things to do on my exersaucer. Some of them require a little bit of experimentation before I can figure out exactly how they work. For example, there is a little book that has three pages. Each page has a letter and a picture on it. I noticed that when I used my hand to move the pages, they made a noise! It was pretty neat. So here's my experiment: Does the noise happen every time I move the page? And if so, how far do I have to move the page to make the noise happen?

Like any good scientist (as you've seen, I got an INFANT SCIENTIST AWARD, so I totally know what I am doing), I had to perform many replicate experiements. Here's a video of my work so far:

Exersaucer experiments Part I: The book from meandertail on Vimeo

Mommy screwed it up a little bit because she was laughing and it made the camera shake. I swear, she just isn't responsible enough to document my experiments. I'm going to have to find someone else.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As you are a 'Pro' in the scientific field, we know exactly how you feel when your camera crew fail to carry out their duties correctly!! Keep the experiments going, you have a lot to discover no doubt as you are growing up so quickly. Take care, hugs & kisses, (also to mummy & daddy), Love Nan & Grandad. (UK).