Saturday, May 19, 2007

Tag!

Rosco's Mommy said that I needed to write some random things about myself, so here goes!

1. I love my doggie and kitties. I didn't even notice the doggie and kitties for a long time, but now I do and I am obsessed with them. When I see them I smile really big! Fortunately they're all very nice and patient with me and they don't mind that my way of petting them is really more like grabbing and hitting!


2. I am half British, but I don't know if I will ever like Marmite. Daddy is on the 'LOVE IT' side while Mommy is firmly on the 'HATE IT' side.


3. I like my Bumbo chair, but sometimes I just need to get out. If you're a baby and you ever need to know how to get out of your Bumbo chair, this is how you do it:


4. I still don't like eating rice cereal. In fact, I think Mommy gave up on that for a while.


5. I tell the blocks that I love them all equally, but I really like the green block best.


6. I'm a stud. I flirt with all the pretty girls.


7. I'm a couch potato. I think the TV is pretty cool. I only wish I could stay up past 7pm so I could watch the good shows!


Now I get to tag someone! I tag Mommy's friend Melissa, because she has a baby coming in July or August and she hasn't updated her blog in like, a million years!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi owen, loved your new pictures ! the one of you trying to get out of the bumbo chair made me laugh out loud. you are very clever. i miss you and can't wait to see you again. love, g-g

Little Jax said...

Thanks for the tip on how to get out of the Bumbo! Personally, I prefer to just lean over until Mommy and Daddy are afraid I'm going to fall out and land on my head, so they take me out. Mommy can't wait till I learn this trick! I learn so much from other babies, she's considering keeping me alone in a room until I go to college. Oh, and completely unrelated - you're getting so much hair! How cute!