Sunday, July 1, 2007

Has it really been 6 months?

Studs


I'm late!


First picture!


Going home from the hospital


One month old! I can smile in response to your smile.


Two months old! I can move my arms to hit stuff, sometimes get the hand to stay in my mouth and I just learned how to hold something in the hand!


Three months old! I smile and do the silent laugh when you do something funny and I don't hate tummy time so much anymore!


Four months old! I can move things from one hand to the other!


Five months old! I got my first two teeth! They just broke through! I giggle and I love to watch my doggie and kitties.


Six months old! I'm dragging myself all over the place with my arms and getting up on my hands and knees (or my hands and toes!). I'm totally going to crawl soon! And I can say Da now!


No comments: