Monday, July 2, 2007

Mommy's too cheap for a real photo shoot

Well, thanks for all of your well wishes! I'm feeling better now. On Saturday I felt like a poopy diaper, but by Sunday I was pretty much okay. Today I was able to go back to school, hurrah! Although when Mommy picked me up, another baby in my class was getting his temperature taken and it was 102!! So it looks like the virus is still moving!

Oh. And another thing that happened. Mommy told me that she ran into the Japanese postdoc/orthopedic surgeon that used to talk to her about her broken foot. He said that another pregnant woman at Mommy's work had probably broken her foot and that maybe Mommy could email her and give her some tips. She doesn't know if she broke her foot or not, but it is likely that she did. And if she did, she did it at 32 weeks which is EXACTLY when Mommy did. Mommy didn't have much to say to her except to try to make her laugh because really, what else can you do when you're 7 months pregnant and your foot is broken??

Mommy took some pictures of me this weekend for my 6 month pics. She's too cheap to take me to the mall for pictures! Look at how well you can see my teeth now when I smile! Also, look how well I can sit up by myself. Mommy and Daddy don't even need to spot me anymore.








3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi owen! you are so cute and i can't wait to see you in chicago. we are going to have so much fun and you are going to meet so many new people and they will be jealous that i am your grandmother and not them. hugs, g-g

SLM said...

Owen, you can tell your mommy that she doesn't need to take you to the mall for pictures! She does a wonderful job on her own. You look so cute!

Anonymous said...

Hello Owen
Just got back home, didn't know you have been poorly. But nice to read that you are better. Love the pictures, mummy certainly knows how to use her new camera. The teeth look great! Also loved the recap of your first 6 months, you aresure growing up fast. Can't wait for the next blog updat. Take care, love Nan & Grandad, UK.