Thursday, July 19, 2007

I am officially crawling!

Well folks, I am officially crawling! I use my knees and my hands now, instead of just dragging myself along with my arms. No good videos yet but Mommy will keep trying. I've been doing this for about a week now, but alternating with the army crawl. Now I'm not doing the army crawl as much, even though it gets me where I want to go a lot faster.

You won't believe this, but I am also starting to 'pull up'. At school I have a hard time taking a nap when there are so many exciting things going on around me, so my teachers hung a towel across the front of my crib so I couldn't see what was going on. I pulled myself up and peeked over the top! They can't keep me down!!

I'll try to get Mommy to get some video and pictures soon. We've been busy because we just got back from Chicago (will have pictures from that too!).

3 comments:

Special K said...

Owen! You were in Chicago and you didn't call me!?! I'm hurt! Way to go with the crawling! I prefer the army crawl...but I guess that's a personal choice.

Anonymous said...

Well done Owen. So mummy is busy raising all the ornaments eh! Dad will also start to put barriers around 'out of bounds' areas. Watch out everybody & everything. Love Nan & Grandad.

Owen said...

I know, sorry! We were at a wedding and were so busy, we didn't really call anyone. :(