Thursday, July 5, 2007

A new trick with no pics

Mommy and Daddy can do all kinds of stuff that I can't do. If they want to sit down, they can! If they want to stand up, they can do that too! If they want to go over to the other side of the room, no problem! I can get myself around a little bit now. I do sort of an 'army crawl' where I drag myself around with my hands and push off with my toes. Now I can do another thing that they can do. I can sit down by myself!

The first time I did this was on Tuesday at school. When Mommy came to pick me up, I was in my crib playing with my blankie. The teacher told Mommy that she had put me in the crib laying down, but now I was sitting up and I must have gotten that way all by myself! Of course I did. Duh. Yesterday I did it twice. One time I did it in front of Mommy and Daddy, the other time I did it in my crib when I was (suppossed to be) taking a nap. When Mommy came in to check on me, I was sitting in my crib with my pacifier in my mouth, just hanging out (I can put the pacifier in my own mouth too).

Next I'm going to be working on STANDING UP.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you haven't baby proofed, start now. Jonathan is now into EVERYTHING. I literally caught him trying to climb the wall today! I have been amazed on all that he has learned in the last month. Erin

Lisa said...

OMG. Seriously. I am so not prepared.