Sunday, October 28, 2007

Uh-oh. I've been tagged!

I got tagged by Jamie, who is one of the Mommies. I have to post 8 random things about myself. I did this when I was a little bit younger, but now I have new random things to tell you.

1. It took me a long time to like real food, but now I'm a big fan.
2. My favorite foods are all dairy products, which makes sense because my Mommy is from Wisconsin! I like yogurt and cheese, But, strangely enough, I do not like cottage cheese. Its a texture thing.
3. I just started wearing shoes. I've been barefoot for 10 months, pretty much! Mommy hates being barefoot so this is sort of funny. Also funny is that when I got my school pictures taken the other day, Mommy had her shoes off because we had just been to my room in the infant wing, which is a shoes off place. The photographer said something to Mommy that we were both barefoot country bumpkins (something to that effect) which Mommy thought was hilarious because her skin crawls every time she has to walk around barefoot!!
4. I hate getting my diaper changed. Hate it hate it hate it.
5. I think I'm going to be a pianist when I get bigger. Right now I can reach the keys if I stand on my tippy-toes. I can't play any songs yet, but I'll work on that.
6. I only take one nap every day. This is okay when I get a good nap, but not okay when my doggie wakes me up after 45 minutes (like he did today!). Then its meltdown central!!
7. I am almost 10 months old!
8. I'm still a total flirt.

Now I have to tag some people. Gosh, I don't even know 8 people. So I tag all of my baby friends (yes all of you over there in the links section!), and my Mommy.

1 comment:

Eve Proper said...

So, Owen, watcha gonna be for Halloween?