Saturday, October 6, 2007

Another thing to carry around the house


A couple of weeks ago, Mommy and I made a stop on our way home from work. One of the Mommies was selling some of her baby stuff and Mommy thought there was one thing I might like now that I stand up all the time.

It was this table!



It has four colored balls that you put on top and when you press one of the buttons, the thing in the middle spins around and hits the balls. Of course, it also plays loud, loud music, which is de rigueur for baby toys.

As you can see, Daddy likes my new toy too.


Daddy likes baby toys from meandertail on Vimeo.

An unexpected bonus to the table is that I have something new to crawl around the house with. It used to be that I would crawl around carrying the rings from my ring stacker.


Then it was the shapes from my shape sorter.


Now I take the balls with me wherever I go!





(That is if I can find them... you see, someone else also likes my new toy!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the table toy, looks like Daddy & Jasmine do too. See what you mean by it being LOUD!.Have good fun. Love Nan & Grandad.

Madeleine said...

Oooo! I want that!

Anonymous said...

guess who is coming to see you! g-g and sky king ,though probably not at the same time. g-g will be there in time to go to mommy.s concert and to be there for your first halloween. can't wait! hugs, g-g

peppersnaps said...

Wow -- that music is something else. I'm sure its fun for you, but I don't know how it doesn't drive your mom and dad nuts! :)