Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!

Well, today was my first Halloween! Daddy got me all dressed in my first Halloween costume. Did you guess what I was going to be?

Moo?

A cow!


A cow that uses a walking toy!


A cow that rides on his Daddy's shoulders!


We went to some of our friends houses to 'trick-or-treat' (really we were just showing off my costume). Here we are at Carson's house.




It was fun, but I got tired and had to go to bed! So I missed all of the trick-or-treaters. Bummer. Next year I hope I can stay up past 7!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We guessed you would have horns on your head, but......we should have known because daddy used to make a lovely 'Moooooo' sound. Yes next year you will be able to stay up later. Love you & miss you all. Love Nan & Grandad.

Little Jax said...

So cute! We should have gotten together and sang "Old McDonald!"

Madeleine said...

I was dressed as a tiger all day, but I, too, missed all the trick-or-treaters. You look very cute as a cow!