Saturday, November 3, 2007

Buggle = Gerbil

Mommy and Daddy bought me a new toy a few weeks ago. Its a Playhut. Mommy says it looks like a Habitrail gerbil cage. It is a little house with two tunnels that go off of it. I love to crawl in it!

Ooh! Here I am looking into one of the tunnels.


Got in!


Hey, wait! Someone else likes my Habitrail!


I'm going to get her.


Oops! I think she got me instead! Ow!


(She actually really got me in the face with her back claw and Mommy happened to get a picture at the exact moment of impact!)

3 comments:

Little Jax said...

How fun!

Madeleine said...

Cool! My kitties don't seem to notice me. Maybe when I'm more mobile they will.

donnah said...

riley plays in one of these at the library story hour, and she loves it, too. i predict that the cats may take it over, though . . . you're going to have to be persistant, owen!