Sunday, November 18, 2007

Steps on film!

Today I walked three steps towards Mommy when she had her video camera on. Obviously I waited to do this until it was dark and thus the light and video quality was crappy. I'm not going to make it tooooooo easy!

Also in this video I am doing another thing I have been doing lately, which is trying to chew on the thing in the middle of my toy table that spins around. Yeah, I don't know either.


3 steps from meandertail on Vimeo.

Oh and also? If you notice, I am wearing my 'Baby's first Thanksgiving' outfit. You might be thinking, 'Huh? It is not Thanksgiving yet, is it?' No! It isn't. But today Mommy and I went to a Thanksgiving PARTY at her friend Gil's house. It was fun.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

owen!this is so exciting! we are so proud of you and i'm sure by the time we come for christmas, you will be walking all over the place! hugs, g-g and sky king

Anonymous said...

Another big 'step' in growing up. More worries for Milo & the cats! What is in the middle of your play table? Great to see you, all our love, Nan & Grandad.

Little Jax said...

That's so cool that you can walk, but where are your pants???