Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Nothing is open on Veterans Day...

...including my school! So I got to stay home with Mommy and Sky King (he was flying through on his way to Florida). We wanted to go to the museum, but it was not open. We wanted to go to a park, but it rained! Instead, my friend Ike came over, because he didn't have school either!
He played with my train.


We did some reminiscing about the Exersaucer (I don't play in this much anymore because - why sit still when I could move around??). Look how much taller he is than me. He is only 9 months older than me which, in the grand scheme of things is not that much, right? But in baby time?? That is HUGE!


We went in the Buggletrail.



And we played with my ball table thingie.



It was fun. Later that day I went for a walk with Daddy, Mommy and Sky King and the two doggies. I talked to everyone while we were walking.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A great time with your friend, but even better with 'Sky-King' visiting. It won't be long until you are as tall as your friend, then think of how much more you will be able to reach. Watch those shelves mum & dad. All our love, Nan & Grandad.

Eve Proper said...

I'm so jealous. MY school wasn't closed!

Owen said...

You're a grad student, Eve! Your school is NEVER closed!!