Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Stand in the place where you were

This morning Mommy and I were in the den writing some checks and stamping some envelopes. Mommy had the drawer that holds the stamps and envelopes open and I was helping her organize it. But then she closed it! And since it wasn't there for me to hold on to anymore, I just stood there all by myself. I stood for about 10 seconds without holding on to anything! Mommy was practically having a seizure, she was so excited. I don't know what her problem is! When she went out to tell Daddy, he told her that I had also done that last night while she was off getting her hair cut. I'll tell you what, walking time is NOT FAR AWAY! I hope everyone is ready for this! (and yet? I kinda doubt it!)

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Way to go Owen! Wooo hooo!