Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Keeping up to date on the latest research

I have a pretty demanding schedule as a baby. This weekend was a holiday weekend, but did I get to do anything fun? No, I did not. I had to read some papers to make sure that I am up on the most recent scientific literature.
Lets see here...


Hm. I'm sure they mentioned a similar phenomenon in this other paper. Now where was that....


Well, I'm not sure that I'm totally convinced by this gel shift analysis.


I think this other group had a slightly better experimental design.


What do you think Daddy?


Yeah, I agree. I think this really does change the whole paradigm.


Boy. This paper is booooring! Snore!

2 comments:

Eve Proper said...

I'm with you there. My reading is putting me to sleep too.

peppersnaps said...

LOL -- that is hilarious! :)