Saturday, September 8, 2007

Chatting

My family lives in North Carolina, but its only me, Mommy, Daddy and the cats and dog here. Everybody else lives somewhere else. New Hampshire, England, Pennsylvania, Florida, Illinois, Texas... and that is just my relatives! I have lots of friends who live in other places too. We use our computer to keep in touch with people. I write on my blog, and Mommy writes on hers too. But sometimes we want to talk to people, so we do video chats on Skype.

We have used Skype to talk to my great grandparents, Mom-mom and Pop-pop, who live in Florida. Here's a picture of Daddy and G-G talking to them. They were walking around the house giving them a tour.


Last weekend we talked to Nan and Grandad and my Aunt Sharon, Uncle Kevin and my cousins Zoe, Lauren and Jack. They live in England.



We have also talked to my Aunt Denise and Uncle Mike and my cousins Madelyn and Molly, who live in Philadelphia. If you want to talk to us sometime, email Mommy and she'll tell you how!

No comments: