Monday, September 17, 2007

Fun weekend!

This weekend was a fun weekend! On Saturday morning, Mommy and I met our friend Anna and went to the Farmers' Market. We bought lots of vegetables and then went back to Anna's house and she made us breakfast! Yum! While Mommy and Anna talked, I played with Anna's pets. She has a dog named Ostrich and a cat named uh.... I forget! Azreal! I don't know how to spell that though.



Anyway, I love cats and her cat loved me too. He kept rolling around near me and sniffing my face. It was great!
Then on Saturday night we went to my friend Julianna's house for dinner. She has a neat playroom with lots of new and exciting toys!


Then I went to the grocery store with Mommy and Daddy. I helped them get some bread.



Daddy got me a balloon and tied it to the shopping cart, so I was entertained the whole time!

In the afternoon we went to Jax's house for a playdate. He has lots of cats, so I got to see MORE cats! Mommy took some pictures at the playdate too, but they're all on her big camera still. There were some other babies there from the Mommies group. I brought my favorite toy, the irritating musical toolbench!

Then I went for a walk with Mommy and Daddy. The sun was bright in my face for part of our walk so Daddy pulled me backwards and Mommy ran behind me and made me laugh.

No comments: