Sunday, September 23, 2007

Dog wash



Last weekend we did another fun thing. We got the dog to take a bath! I don't think it was fun for him, but it was for me. It was a charity dog wash that was at our vets office. It support their Stray Fund, so they can take care of stray cats and dogs that people bring in, and then they adopt them out to people. Thats where Mommy and Daddy got my favorite cat, Jasmine!
We all got into the car. I sat in my new carseat, which had just been installed that morning!


Daddy and I watched some people put Milo into a big bath and start washing him.



Then they dried him off.



When we got home, Daddy brushed him a lot to get all the old hair out. He is still hairy, but he is not as smelly as he used to be! Yay!

2 comments:

Laura said...

Owen, I love your little teeth!!

Anonymous said...

Owen, bet you would have got into the bath with Milo and help wash him. At least when you pull his hair out now, it will be smooth and silky. Take care, love Nan & Grandad.