Saturday, April 28, 2007

Watch out - Mommy got a new camera!

Mommy got her new camera, so she took like, 8 million pictures of me. And since I was pretty much sitting in the same place for all of them, wearing the same outfit, they all look pretty much the same. Here's one of them:


Oh wait. Here is another one. I was having "Daddy Tummy Time", which is when I am on my tummy. On Daddy's tummy.


And here's another one. Daddy was trying to play with me, but I was watching TV. Ugly Betty, to be exact. I don't know what the heck was going on, but I could NOT STOP WATCHING.


Well, today we had a playdate at our house. Two babies came over, and they both have blogs too! One was Rosco and one was Jax. We had fun playing on the ground. Both of those babies are a little bit older than me and can do a few more things than me. Like, for example, Rosco can say 'DADADADADADADADADA' which his Mommy LOVES. I meant to take a nap before they came, but I don't know... I guess I was too excited or something, because I didn't, even though Mommy put me in my crib with my special naptime pacifier and my special naptime blankie. So I was pretty tired during the playdate and about halfway through I had just HAD ENOUGH. Luckily, Mommy knew what to do so she took me upstairs to my crib and Daddy rocked me for a few minutes to help me out. I was still asleep when Rosco and Jax left, so I didn't get to say goodbye to them. Rosco was on his way to the Beer Festival, which I went to TWICE when I was Studs (only one of the times most of you didn't know that I existed). I hope he had fun!

Anyhow, here are pictures of Rosco and Jax, so that their Mommies can download them:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That look on Jax's face is priceless - totally looks like he's plotting something.

Thanks for the good time!

Little Jax said...

Mommy wouldn't put it past me to be plotting something. Sure, I may look cute and innocent, but Mommy's keeping her eye on me, just in case.

Thanks, Lisa, for hosting! We had fun!