Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Excitement!


Well, there have been a couple of exciting things going on these last few days! First of all, G-G left on Sunday to go back to Florida. What a bummer. I think she might come back to visit me in a month or so when she's flying back up to New Hampshire for the summer. That would be cool!

One thing that is exciting is that I'm sleeping in my own room now at night. Since I'm so big, I've hit the weight limit on my bassinet, so I couldn't sleep in Mommy and Daddy's room anymore. This has taken some getting used to, but mostly its been okay. Except the other night I didn't sleep in my crib, I slept in Mommy and Daddy's bed. Thats because our electricity went out! I was not sleeping well in my room because it was pitch black, which I hate! Also it was really cold in the house. So Mommy and Daddy decided that I should sleep with them. They left a flashlight on in the corner so that it wasn't so dark. I slept great, but I don't think Mommy or Daddy did. Even though they have a king sized bed, they both complained that they were sleeping on the edges of the bed because they didn't want to smoosh me! And they had to change the batteries in the flashlight three times!

No comments: