Monday, February 5, 2007

Posh baby

This week we're down in Florida visiting Mommy's parents, G-G and Sky King (he came up with that himself) and my great-grandparents, Mom-Mom and Pop-Pop. We drove down, which I didn't really enjoy that much. I slept for a lot of the trip, but once I woke up and realized that I was STILL in my carseat?? Well, lets just say that I was not too happy about that. I like driving in the car as much as the next baby, but not for 13 hours. And not when my doggie is sitting next to me the whole time, breathing his doggie breath on me. For the last four hours of the trip, which is when I started to get upset, Mommy and the doggie switched places and she sat in the back with me. That made me feel a little bit better, so I hope she wasn't too offended when I spit up on her pants after she fed me. It was nothing personal.

Anyhow, yesterday we had a busy day of sports. First we went to a polo match at the Sarasota Polo Club, which is right near G-G and Sky King's house. That was fun, but I should be honest with you - I slept through most of it. Okay, ALL of it. Still, I felt pretty cool and posh, like I was some sort of English royalty or something. Don't those princes from England play polo? I guess the polo players knocked the ball out of bounds a few times, and guess who got the ball TWICE? G-G did. She got one for me and one for her. And then when the game was over, Daddy went out onto the field and picked up a mallet head from a polo mallet that had broken. So I got lots of souveneirs from my first polo match.



Later on we went back to the house for a Super Bowl party. Everyone was really sad that the Bears lost. I didn't really watch the game much, because I was busy being passed around to everyone. It was fun.

All that, and it was only our first day here. I wonder what else we'll do while we're here?

No comments: