Monday, February 19, 2007

Hee!

I did something else new today. I laughed at my daddy! When he came home from work today I smiled at him and then laughed. He and Mommy both seemed pretty excited, and they both laughed too. So I did it again. I did it three times actually. Maybe sometime soon I'll let them catch me laughing with the video camera. We'll see.

Until then, here's a picture of me in my cute hedgehog outfit! Mommy and Daddy bought this shirt for me because Mommy loves hedgehogs. I know I look super stylish, but I actually wasn't so nuts about wearing this. I'm not sure how I feel about pants yet. I like those one piece sleepers better for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Owen, love the hedgehog & pants, my you are growing up fast. You can put youré hand in the mouth now, but wait until your teeth are there!! that'll hurt. Give mum & dad a cuddle for us, love Nan & Grandad. See you soon.