Sunday, February 25, 2007

OMG! The hands do other things!

Well! This morning started out like any other. I was playing with Mommy on my activity mat, like we always do. She took one of the toys I like to look at off and put it near one of the hands. And then, guess what! The hand grabbed it! I'm not even kidding. I mean, I knew the hand could hold onto Mommy or Daddy's finger, but I didn't know it could hold onto something other than a finger. And then the arm moved around and the toy went with it! It came near my mouth too and I almost got it in there, but not quite.

It was amazing. Fortunately Mommy had her camera nearby so she was able to record this momentous occasion.


Another use for the hands on Vimeo

I can't wait to see what else the hands can do!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good work owen! g-g is so proud of you!