Thursday, February 8, 2007

More fun in Florida

I thought you might all be wondering what else I've been doing in Florida. Well, one thing that happened this week was that I discovered that those hands I always see waving around are, in fact, under my control. I know! I was as shocked as you are. So I've spent a lot of time trying to get them into my mouth. Getting them there is not too much of a problem. But keeping them there? Thats another story.

We went over to Mom-Mom and Pop-Pop's house a couple of times. The last time I met Mom-Mom and Pop-Pop was way back when I was Studs, so I don't really remember a lot about it. I was too busy gastrulating or something like that. Anyhow, here's a picture of me with Mom-Mom:


And here's a picture of me with Pop-Pop:


Yesterday Mommy's cousin's husband and their two daughters came out to visit. They are staying here at G-G and Sky King's place too. Today we all went to the Sarasota Jungle Gardens. Daddy carried me most of the time in my Baby Bjorn. I am pretty awesome at keeping my head from flopping around too much, so Daddy let me face forward. That way I could see everything.


So I bet you can guess what I did next. I'll give you a hint. Its something I do a lot!


I slept!

I didn't sleep the whole time, don't worry. I saw the flamingos, the alligators and all of the other cool animals. The best part was all the parrots. You could get your picture taken with them too, so we did that. Mommy's favorite bird is the hyacinth macaw, so she and I stood with Sky King when he held one.


Then Daddy held it, and it tried to eat my Baby Bjorn!


Luckily, I was sitting bug-style with Mommy. Otherwise I might be one ear short right now.

Then we came home and I did something else cool. I went swimming for the first time! I wore a swimsuit that I borrowed from my friend Ike. Don't I look totally cool??


Mommy held me while we went into the pool. It was fun! I didn't cry at all. I think I'm going to like swimming, just like my Mommy and Daddy do.


Anyhow, I have to go! I'm hungry, so I've got to go bug Mommy. Talk to you soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Owen! Your blog is so cool. All your pictures are just darling. Keep 'um coming!

Anonymous said...

Owen, I really dig the swim trunks!!