Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Smiling, not smiling, or a big, sad tear

Sometimes I smile at Mommy and Daddy. Then they try to catch it on camera, or on video or something. Of course I'm not going to make that easy for them. Here are three videos Mommy took while she was trying to get me to smile.

1. First try.


first try on Vimeo
In this video, I had just been smiling at Mommy, but I stopped when she got out the camera.

2. Another try.


another try on Vimeo
This time I actually rewarded Mommy with a smile!

3. Big, sad tear.


Big Sad Tear on Vimeo
Okay, I'm tired of this now. Look at the big, sad tear on my face.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi owen!loved your smile and can't wait to see it in person!

peppersnaps said...

So cute! I loved your mom's encouragement in the background! :)

Suzy Lee said...

Hey, I just happened upon your site and had to tell you that your baby is adorable! I'm sure he's much bigger now. :-) Merry Christmas Eve.