Tuesday, January 30, 2007

I'm big!


Yesterday was my one month birthday, so today I had my one month well child appointment with the doctors. My doctor really liked me because I didn't cry at all and I smiled and said 'goo' to him. He said I was a really easygoing baby! Mommy got to ask him questions about my gooky eyes too (he said this is from blocked tear ducts which are pretty common, and showed Mommy a way to try to unblock them). Hopefully we can get this straightened out, because now it always looks like Mommy and Daddy don't take care of me or wash my face or anything, even though they do WAY more than I wish they would.

They also weighed me and measured me. I weigh 10 pounds, 11 ounces. I am 22 and 1/4 inches long and my head is 39 and 1/2 cm around. For all of these I'm in the 75th percentile - that means I'm bigger and have a bigger head than 75% of baby boys my age! I think I must take after my Daddy.

No comments: