Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Sleepy

There are a couple of things that I like to do. Actually, they're pretty much the only things that I do:

1. Sleep
2. Eat
3. Make dirty diapers
4. Cry

When I came home from the hospital, I had a hard time doing the sleeping part because I have all of these strange arms and legs that I never knew about before. When I am sleeping, sometimes they would move around and scare me. So mommy and daddy would wrap me up in a burrito of blankets. Then the strange arms and legs wouldn't bother me.

Now I'm 2 and a half weeks old - a big boy! I don't need the burrito anymore. See?



And that yucky umbilical cord stump? I don't have that anymore. I have a real bellybutton now.

3 comments:

Laura said...

Owen, You are so cute! I love reading your blog and looking at your pictures!!

SLM said...

Hi Owen! Do that crying thing as much as you'd like -- milk it for all it's worth. You can only do it for so long. Although, since you're so cute, you'll probably be able to get away with it for a while.

Anonymous said...

Oh how cute!! He certainly is a handsome "lad". This is great! I'll be able to watch him grow. Thanks for sharing. Love, J. Tague