Monday, January 15, 2007

My first blog


My mommy likes blogging a lot. She says its a good way to let people know what we're up to without having to remember to write emails to people, which she usually forgets to do.

So I thought, why not? I'm going to have a blog too.

I decided to call it Owen Bug because my favorite way to sit with my mommy is curled up like a bug on her chest. Mommy and Daddy call me Bug now.

I'll try to remember to keep you posted on what I'm up to, so remember to keep checking!

love, Owen

2 comments:

Melissa Greenfield said...

OMG Owen! You are far too cute. I'm so glad you're starting a blog because I've been wondering how you're doing and I know mommy is really busy right now so I get updates when she can.

peppersnaps said...

What a great idea! And I must say, you're really quite literate for 2 weeks! :)

Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging. And, well, to the wonderful world.