Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Fur trouble

I'm still a baby, but I already have four kitties. And a doggie. So far I don't care too much about any of them, except when the doggie barks really loud in my ear while I am sleeping in my papasan. I'm not crazy about THAT.

Anyhow. The kitties don't really get that some things are mine and some things are theirs. I mean, I don't play with their little catnip mice. But they always play with my stuff!

Like, for example... here is Alton and Cherry on my changing table. Thats where I get my dirty diapers taken off! They don't have dirty diapers! What do they think they're doing?



The one called Jasmine is the worst. Jasmine really likes my papasan chair. She will sit in it whether it is empty or not.


(Don't worry, Mommy was right there and only let Jasmine stay there long enough to get a picture! And anyway, I didn't even flinch when Jasmine sat on me)

And the other day when I was having tummy time? Jasmine crawled under my activity mat and hid there.



I also caught Cherry playing with some of the toys hanging from it. The nerve!

Just wait until I can control my arms and legs. I'll show these kitties who is the boss!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Owen, you have AWESOME computer skills for a baby. You'll grow up and be totally prepared to go to Mommy's alma mater.

Owen said...

I'm getting my pocket protector ready!

Melissa Greenfield said...

I love the picture with Jamine!

Anonymous said...

Owen, once you start grabbing things to put in your mouth, those catnip mice are pretty tasty. Also, laser pointers and feather toys are fun to watch and chase, and those cat trees are awesome for climbing and standing on. So don't dis those cat toys just yet. :-)