Sunday, February 17, 2008

More pictures from Florida

While I was in Florida, Mommy and Daddy brought some of my toys with us, but other toys were things I found at G-G and Sky King's house. These were some of my favorite toys:



I would stack them up on these little wooden steps (they were like a Buggle-sized table). Sometimes I would have to crawl inside, to get a better handle on things.


I also walked around outside of the house a lot. Here we are, walking down G-G and Sky King's street.


I had fun outside!


Next I helped G-G out with the computer.


Finally, it was time for our Super Bowl Party! We had to watch the Pats play.... who were they playing again?
Here's me with Uncle Bobby:


and here I am with G-G's cousin Eileen:


This is what a bunch of disappointed Pats fans looks like, when the Pats ruin their perfect record at the last minute:


The next day, Mommy and I flew back home. G-G and Mom-Mom drove us to the airport. Mom-Mom sat in the back seat with me:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We enjoyed looking at your holiday photos. Looks like you had a good time. You are certainly getting about, take care, Love Nan & Grandad. (UK).

Little Jax said...

Looks like fun!