Saturday, December 22, 2007

Yeah I know....

I haven't been updating my blog lately! I have been soooo busy. I mean, I had to get my Christmas cards out, my shopping done, it was crazy. All of that and I go to school every day, AND I go to bed at 7pm. There are only so many hours in the day, people.

By now you've probably gotten a Christmas card from me with a cute picture on it. Well, Mommy took lots of pictures of me that day, and they weren't all that good. Thijs and Riley have posted some funny Christmas card bloopers, so here are mine.




3 comments:

Madeleine said...

Owen your Christmas card was SOOOO cute. Even your out takes are cute!

Anonymous said...

We think you are a smashing little chappy, life gets so busy as you are finding out!! Love you lots, Nan & Grandad.

Anonymous said...

love the christmas card (and the bloopers). you are ridiculously adorable! where did you get all that blond hair?