Wednesday, June 4, 2008

New pics

It has been pointed out to me (by G-G) that I have not updated my blog in a little while. This is partly because I forgot and partly because Mommy got some new fun games for her Wii and she's still a little bit obsessed with them, thus not too much extra time for blogging.

Anyway, here are some pics from a couple of weeks ago when I had a big, exciting day. First we went to Pullen Park for a birthday party. It was one of my friends from school's party, he was 2. (TWO! CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT? Thats so old.) My friend Ike was in my class then too (he isn't anymore though, bummer) so we all went together in Daddy's car.


When we were there, I got to play with some baseball stuff, like a good little American boy.




Then Mommy took me on the Merry-go-round, which was pretty fun, although we both didn't fit so great on this horse (neigh)(I can't say "horse", but I can sure say "neigh"!).


After the party we drove home and took a nap. Then we had ANOTHER party to go to! This one was for my Aunt Sheri, who used to work with Mommy, except she's decided to go back to school AGAIN, and also took the summer off to go laze around in Brazil and teach molecular biology or something.

My friend Ike was at this party too. He got there before me, but I guess it was boring so he was pretty happy to see me.


Here's a picture of me and Mommy with Aunt Sheri.


Ike and I had fun going in and out of the screened-in porch.


Before we went home, we had some cake because it was also Aunt Sheri's birthday. Mommy's friend Gil hung out with me and helped me eat cake. Yum!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the new pictures owen, you sure are cute! hugs g-g