Sunday, June 29, 2008

I'm 18 months old!

Time flies, doesn't it? It seems like just yesterday that I was Studs, and now I'm 18 months old! I don't go to the doctor until next week so I can't tell you how big I am, but last week I had to stop by and pay the doctor a quick visit and she said that I weighed 24.5 pounds.

Its kind of hard to believe that in 6 months, I'm going to be TWO. That sounds so old!

Here are some pictures that my teacher Ms. Lauren took of me at school. They did this for a Father's Day project and Mommy and Daddy both seemed to really like it. I'm totally going to be a scientist when I grow up if it means that I'll get to wear safety glasses.






Ms. Lauren had her last day on Friday (sniffle!) which is sad, but I'll get to see baby Amelia on her blog!

No comments: