Saturday, August 18, 2007

I guess I had to come back eventually... part III

Here are a few more pictures from my trip.

I have a doggie at home and G-G and Sky King have a similar sort of doggie at their house. Except she's far more licky and jumpy than my doggie, who is sort of old. This freaks Mommy out a little bit because... dog spit!


Here's the toy I was playing with that makes it look like I'm driving the boat. It is motion-activated, so when I press something or move something on it, it makes noises or plays a song. G-G bought it for me at a garage sale somewhere and she could not figure out how to turn it off, so the whole way home it was making noises at her when her car went over a bump.


Mommy and G-G and I drove down to Massachusetts somewhere and met Mrs. H. for lunch. When I was born, the H's sent me my Red Sox hat, which you've seen before. They also sent me a Red Sox OUTFIT. Mommy had to take ten million pictures of me wearing it.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sky got a photo copier so we can make prints of some of the great pictures your mommy takes. people keep asking me if i have a picture of you with me and it's a little hard to lug a computer around . the very first one i requested be printed is the one of you in the red sox outfit. i made a copy for mrs.h too! she loved it! hug and kisses, g-g

peppersnaps said...

OMG, Owen -- I LOVE your outfit! :) Were you so excited when the Red Sox won the World Series?

I'm so glad to see your parents are teaching you right!