Wednesday, August 15, 2007

I guess I had to come back eventually... part I

Well, our vacation in New Hampshire is over now and we're back in the sweltering 100 degree heat of North Carolina. Hooray!

At the beginning of our trip we went to Uncle Jim and Aunt Sara's new house in Nashua. They have done some redecorating since we were there last, so it is starting to look good and less like an old lady lives there with her ten cats. Some of their other friends (some of them that Mommy knows too) came over to visit.


This is me and our friend Sarah playing on the floor.


Here's Uncle Jim showing me off to his friends.


Here's Uncle Jim playing with me.


I took a nap up in Uncle Jim and Aunt Sara's room. Daddy decided to join me (P.S. Uncle Jim and Aunt Sara didn't force him to sleep on the floor - they would have let him sleep on the bed if he had wanted to!).


Here's me with Uncle Jim and Aunt Sara.

Next up, visiting new baby Madeleine!

No comments: