Friday, March 30, 2007

I am 3 months old!


Hey, guess what? I turned 3 months old! Three whole months! I know, I'm totally getting old. At least my hair has all come back, so I'm not old and bald.
I did something new yesterday too. I turned over! I was on my tummy and I flipped over onto my back. Thats a good skill for me to have, because you know how much I enjoy tummy time. Not. At. All.

My G-G is coming out to visit me this weekend, and Sky King is coming too whenever the weather is right for him to fly up. G-G is going to stay home with me while Mommy and Daddy go to work. She'll be here for two weeks. Also, she'll be here for my FIRST EASTER and my FIRST MOMMY'S BIRTHDAY. And my FIRST UNCLE JIM'S BIRTHDAY too, because its almost on the same day as Mommy's birthday. What an exciting couple of weeks! I can't wait!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a big boy you are getting. Rolling over onto your back, a new trick, but it won,t be long until you can roll over & push up onto your hands & knees...then chase Milo & the cats or destroy mommy & daddy's ornaments! Take care & enjoy growing 'old'. Love Nan & Grandad.

Anonymous said...

how cute are you! what a great smile and i love that you are wearing the outfit i got for you. can't wait to see you,love g-g