Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!

This year was a fun Halloween! First I went to school, and I got to wear my new costume. Can you tell what I was?

DSC00287

A hedgehog! Mommy loves hedgies.

DSC00295
DSC00290

At school we went trick-or-treating over at the EPA. We also had a party in our class.

DSC00317
DSC00321

Our school did a pumpkin decorating contest, which our class won! We did a 'recycling' theme, which is appropriate!

DSC00301
DSC00297

Then we went home and got ready to go trick-or-treating!

DSC00349
DSC00354

At the first house, I didn't really know what to make of things.

DSC00360

We went and picked up my friend Alex and went around the neighborhood together.

DSC00378
DSC00384

We got the hang of it eventually, and went to the houses with our candy bags saying "Twick-o-weeeee"

DSC00383

At one house, they had a little dog that I wanted to pet, so I just walked right on inside. Mommy thought that was pretty funny.
Then we went back to Alex's house, where Daddy and Alex's daddy had been handing out candy.

DSC00406
DSC00410

We got to eat some of our candy. Yum!

DSC00413

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

owen ,you are absolutely adorable! loved your hedgehog costume. i can't wait to see you on wednesday. hugs, g-g

monike said...

Hi! I've seen your hedgehog costume. It's amazing!
I'm spanish mummy and I'm thinking in make a costume of hedgehog and I'm falling in love of your idea. Could you help me? Do you have any pattern of this costume in order to make some similar? My baby is 1 an a half year old.
Thanks! I love your blog!

Owen said...

Thank you! I bought my costume, actually (from Pottery Barn Kids, a few years ago - maybe you could find it on eBay). My mommy isn't crafty AT ALL.