Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I color.

Well, I have a new favorite thing to do right now. Color! I would color 24 hours a day if that were at all possible. Unfortunately, Mommy is mean and does not let me take my crayons into bed with me. Hm.

One place that you might think I wouldn't be able to color is in the bathtub. The Easter Bunny brought me some special crayons for the tub though, so I get to color there too! Here are a few examples of my work.

picasso at work
DSC09352

Mostly, I draw flowers, as you can quite clearly see.

I have also begun experimenting with other mediums. Here are some of my recent explorations with stickers.
DSC09287
DSC09284

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

fabulous work, owen! a genius in the making! picasso had his blue period and you appear to be in your orange one. you will have to start sending me some so i can fund my retirement . hugs, g-g

Little Jax said...

What kind of crayons are those? I've almost used up the bath crayons that Santa brought me and I'm looking for new ones.

Owen said...

they're the crayola toddler ones. i got them...er.. the easter bunny got them at target.