Sunday, July 27, 2008

Water play, home style.

We have water play every week at school, but today we had water play at our house! Mommy and Daddy bought me a big pool that we put on our deck. Then we all got in and played! Here I am with my favorite toy, cups!

concentrating
The water was deep enough that almost my whole body was covered.

playing in the pool
I also went fishing in the pool.

going fishing
Here I am making my super surprised face at Daddy. I'm making this face about every five seconds, lately.

lastest face of buggle
I still make smiling faces though.

happy with cups

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! i LOVE your curls! and you super surprised face totally cracked me up, can't wait to see it in person. you are getting to be such a big boy. i went swimming this weekend too, but in a big lake. hugs, g-g

Emily said...

I love that surprised face.