Thursday, March 6, 2008

More pics

Here are a few more pics from the last couple of weeks.

Mommy used to be a great musician, and then she just stopped playing for a while. Oh, ten years or so. She started up again this year and plays in the Durham band. Usually she doesn't take her instrument out at home (at least not when I'm up!), but she got some new oboe reeds in and she wanted to give them a quick try before her rehearsal. She let me play with her oboe for a little bit when she was finished.


Here I am just hanging out playing with leaves. I can rip things up really small, so I do. Why not? I mean, I've got that fantastic pincer grasp, I may as well use it.



Daddy was outside on a ladder, filling the bird feeder. Wow! I could see him too! Crazy!

2 comments:

Little Jax said...

Tissues are fun to shred too, especially when you can get through most of a pack you pulled out of the diaper bag before anyone notices. Just a tip.

Anonymous said...

Is mummy going to let you keep her Oboe? We're sure you would make some sounds with it!. And daddy not letting you up the ladder to help fill the bird feeder....Beautiful pictures, take care, love Nan & Grandad. (UK).